Powered By Blogger

Jan 8, 2011

Loser's Diary

I failed... after all those hard work that I put in,I just failed.How mean God is.. he made me believe that I was actually going to make it.I came this far , sacrificed so much only to lose it all.Is this reality ? showing a ray of hope when everything goes dark and making me fail when I could have almost won..I wish I could've done it.where did I go wrong?
Does everyone who fail feel the same way?I was the one who was destined to win.It was I who gave his all and worked every single day,every single minute and second.How did he just do it?It hurts to fail in the end after winning all the time.How can years of hardwork,passion and perseverance be shattered by one moment?
This is not the end.. this can't be the end because in all my dreams, I saw myself winning in the end.I saw myself holding the cup high above my head when tears.. tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.And If I haven't won yet , then perhaps it is not all over yet.After all I have failed but just once.May be this time just wasn't lucky to see me win.But now I will work harder than before,give only more of me to my dream but never will I rest until I see the dawn.And this time I won't be afraid of losing and one of these days.. I'll reach the cup..I'll reach there.......

No comments: